Today while working at Office, I suddenly felt the desire of being a part of world of blogging. Don't know what inspired or pushed me for the same, but definitely I want to be in a world where I can express my thoughts and inner feelings openly. Though I am a person who does not express my feelings much, but through my writing I want to share my deepest desires and feelings. Presently, I am at a stage of life where lot of things are going to change soon. Though I am skeptical about lot of things, but I am confident that to the place where I am going is a person who will make my life a heaven. That person has always stood by me in all my difficult times and has been a friend, philosopher and guide for life. With this submission, I would like to thank that person for everything and would end with saying the following;
"You're my bread, when I am hungry,
You're my shelter from trouble winds,
You're my anchor in life's ocean,
But most of all, you're my best friend"
Thanks for this "humble Submission", I am confident that your Anchor would support you for the rest of your life...
ReplyDelete